As your Davenport Dentist, we provide quality, state of the art diagnostic equipment and employ digital X-rays for our patients safety.
Digital X-rays use 90% less radiation and gives our group of Davenport Iowa dentist better images than traditional x-rays.
Davenport Iowa dentists that use use digital x-ray equipment protect the environment because there is no harmful chemicals used that need disposal. And when we use digital x-ray or digital images, we can safely store your information in a safe place and backed up offsite to a safe location that protects your privacy and your information. This group of Davenport dentists employees many state of the art technology for your care.
As your Davenport Dentists, we invest in digital technology for your benefit. There are over 70 Davenport Dentists in the Quad Cities, make sure your Davenport dentists uses current and safe technology for your benefit.
How to find a Davenport dentist in Davenport Iowa.
Davenport Iowa has about 70 fantastic general dentist along with some of the best dental specialist in the region.
When you are looking for a Davenport Dentist here are a few things to keep in mind.
Find a dentist that has an office that is up to date in the following important areas.
1) Radiography. Ask if the dental office uses up to date digital x-ray equipment. Digital x-rays use 90% less raditation than old film x-rays. Digital x-rays can be safely store off site and protected from fire and storm damage.
2) Intraoral camera: Find an office that uses a modern intra oral camera to show you what is happening in your mouth
2) Diagnodent-Is a new laser cavity detector that is painless and detects cavities missed by traditional methods. Find a davenport dentist that uses a Diagnodent
3) Digital record keeping. Find an office that uses computer record keeping. Find a Davenport dentist that protects the safety of your dental records and radiographic images with modern offsite backup and safe encryption.
4) Officec Hours- Make sure the Davenport dental office has patient friendly evening hours.
5) Treatment options- ask if the Davenport dental office gives you a choice of trewatment options. Beware of big treatment plans that come along with high pressure tactics.
6) Copy of your exam: We give patients a copy of their radiographs and intra oral pictures so so can see the changes in your mouth.
7) Diet: Most dental problems are preventable. Most dental problems are caused by improper diet and not oral hygiene. Find a Davenport dentist that is knowledgeable in diet and proper nutrition. Proper diet can keep you out of the dental chair and healthy.
And that’s the whole tooth and nothing nut the tooth.